We can only make discoveries with the help and support of Bucknell students! Here are just a few ways students contribute to our lab:
- Coming up with research questions
- Recruiting families over email or phone
- Running studies with families over Zoom or in the lab
- Creating engaging cartoons, sounds, or other materials to use in studies
- Analyzing results with statistical software (R and JASP)
- Creating digital media to communicate research plans and results with the community
If you are interested in getting experience in any of these, get in touch with Professor Kragness (haley.kragness [@] bucknell.edu).